Replacement Door Latch Lock Actuator – Front Left Driver Side – Replaces 940-102, 16631627, 16602475 – Compatible with Chevy and GMC – Astro, Blazer, S10, K1500, K2500, C2500 Suburban, Bravada
- Replacement Front Left Driver Side Door Latch Lock Actuator Motor – Located inside the door, the door lock actuator controls the locks on your vehicle. Each door contains it’s own actuator. If the driver side door on your vehicle will not open, lock or unlock a bad actuator is likely the problem.
- Compatible Replacement for Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac & Oldsmobile Vehicles – Driver Side – 1999 – 2000 Escalade | 1985 – 1992 Astro | 1988 – 1994 Blazer | 1988 – 1999 C1500 | 1988 – 1999 K1500 | 1988 – 2000 K3500 | 1995 – 2000 Tahoe | 1992 – 1999 C1500 Suburban | 1991 – 2002 C3500HD | 1900 1996 C6000 Topkick | 1991 – 2002 C4500 Kodiak | & more. See below for the full vehicle list.
- Replaces Part# 940-102, 16631627, 16602475, 940102 commonly found on popular C1500, C2500 Suburban, S10 Blazer, C6500 Topkick, Jimmy, S15, Safari, Sonoma, Typhoon, Yukon, Bravada including year models 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02. The door latch lock can easily be located on the front driver side of the door.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – The door latch lock assembly is manufactured to the same specifications as the factory latches. The lock actuator features a redesigned housing to insure it lasts longer than the factory part. While this is NOT a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement for the factory door lock actuator.
- Lifetime Warranty – The door lock actuator comes complete with a Lifetime Warranty. Save hundreds off dealer prices and restore the lock function of your door. If the actuator ever fail on your Escalade, Astro, K3500, Suburban, Tahoe or Jimmy and Yukon simply contact us for a replacement.
Located inside the door, the door lock actuator controls the locks on your vehicle. Each door contains it’s own actuator. If the driver side door on your vehicle will not open, lock or unlock a bad actuator is likely the problem.
Fits The Following Vehicles:
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1992 Chevrolet Astro
- 1985-1991 Chevrolet Astro
- 1988-1994 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet C1500
- 1992-1999 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet C2500
- 1992-1999 Chevrolet C2500 Suburban
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet C3500
- 1991-2002 Chevrolet C3500 HD
- 1991-2002 Chevrolet C4500 Kodiak
- 1990-2002 Chevrolet C5500 Kodiak
- 1990-1996 Chevrolet C60 Kodiak
- 1997-2002 Chevrolet C6500 Kodiak
- 1990-1996 Chevrolet C70 Kodiak
- 1997-2002 Chevrolet C7500 Kodiak
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet K1500
- 1992-1999 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet K2500
- 1992-1999 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet K3500
- 1988-1995 Chevrolet LLV
- 1988-1993 Chevrolet S10
- 1988-1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 2000 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 1995-2000 Chevrolet Tahoe V8 350 5.7L
- 1988-1999 GMC C1500
- 1992-1999 GMC C1500 Suburban
- 1988-2000 GMC C2500
- 1992-1999 GMC C2500 Suburban
- 1988-2000 GMC C3500
- 1991-2002 GMC C3500 HD
- 1990-1991 GMC C5000 Topkick
- 1990-1996 GMC C6000 Topkick
- 1995-2002 GMC C6500 Topkick
- 1990-1996 GMC C7000 Topkick
- 1997-2002 GMC C7500 Topkick
- 1988-1991 GMC Jimmy
- 1988-1999 GMC K1500
- 1992-1999 GMC K1500 Suburban
- 1988-2000 GMC K2500
- 1992-1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
- 1988-2000 GMC K3500
- 1988-1990 GMC S15
- 1988-1991 GMC S15 Jimmy
- 1985-1992 GMC Safari
- 1991-1993 GMC Sonoma
- 1991 GMC Syclone
- 1992-1993 GMC Typhoon
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
- 2000 GMC Yukon V8 350 5.7L
- 1991-1993 Oldsmobile Bravada
If you are having issues opening the driver side door outside or from the inside or it will not lock or unlock even when using the key then you may have a bad door latch lock.
Replaces Part Numbers:
Experience the AA Ignition Difference!
ASE Certified Technicians
Installing parts on you vehicle can be difficult and we understand. That’s why we have certified technicians on staff to assist you with installation or even properly diagnosing your car. Our technicians will even provide the factory repair manual to make installation easier for you.
Strict Quality Control
All of our door actuators undergo strict quality control not just before shipping but throughout the production process. During each step of production multiple quality control checks are performed to insure each and every part lasts for years to come.
An American Small Business
AA Ignition is a division of GWA Auto Parts and we are proud to be an American Small Business. Located in sunny South Florida and founded by long time car enthusiasts, AA Ignition takes pride in providing quality products at an exceptional value.
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This door lock actuator is NOT a genuine GM or Dorman part. GM and their associated vehicle models and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this door lock actuator fits.