- AVOID A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT – An oxygen sensor spacer, spaces the oxygen sensor located after the catalytic converter out of the flow of exhaust gases. By spacing out the sensor you can attempt to avoid the check engine light from activating due to a high flow catalytic converter or test pipe.
- FITS ALL STANDARD OXYGEN SENSORS – Most modern vehicles are fitted with M18x1.5mm threaded oxygen sensors. This spacer features M18x1.5mm threads allows you to easily screw your oxygen sensor into the spacer and then the spacer into your exhaust.
- 90 DEGREE DESIGN FOR CLEARANCE – With a tight 90 degree design and modular fittings this oxygen spacer will fit in areas where you have limited clearance. This will avoid damage to your oxygen sensor.
- DOZEN OF CONFIGURATIONS – This exhaust oxygen sensor spacer features the main 90 degree section plus 3 different adapters. These adapters allow you to adjust the length of the oxygen sensor spacer including the side that screws into the exhaust as well as the side that the oxygen sensor screws into.
- RIGID STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Each pieces is constructed of mild steel to avoid cracking and excessive heat expansion. After each piece is manufactured it is coated in a durable corrosion resistant plating an polished to a mirror finish.
When installing a high flow catalytic converter on your car or truck your check engine light (CEL) may illuminate due to an increase in airflow. An oxygen sensor spacer spaces out the rear oxygen sensor from the path of exhaust gases. This tricks the vehicle’s ECU into thinking that factory catalytic converter is still in place. There is NO GUARANTEE this will prevent a CEL on your vehicle because modern ECUs are very complex and rely on a variety of factors to determine if the catalytic converter is working properly.
- Mild steel construction with corrosion resistant coating
- Adjustable length to fit a variety of applications
- Threaded for M18x1.5mm, fits all standard oxygen sensors
This product is manufactured by AA Ignition and comes with a lifetime warranty against cracking and manufactures defects.