Throttle Position Sensor – TPS – Replaces AP63427, 53031575, 53031575AH – Fits Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 1998-2004 – 5.9L Cummins Engine 98, 99, 01, 00, 02, 03, 04 Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor APPS
- REPLACEMENT THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR – This throttle position sensor gives information to the ECM (Engine Control Module) about the position of the pedal determining the speed at which the driver is pushing on the accelerator pedal. It is located at the front driver side of the engine inside the bell crank assembly housing.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES – With 5.9L Cummins Engine | 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 | 1998 – 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 | . If your Dodge Ram is having problems in idling, speed falls off suddenly, check engine light pops up or getting codes P2121, P0121, P0122, P0123 then you may have a problem with your throttle position sensor.
- REPLACES PART NUMBERS# 53031576, 53031576AD, 3970085, AP63427, 53031575, 53031575AH, 3970084, AP63428, 56028184A. This replacement TPS manufactured by AA Ignition can be installed easily. The voltage of the TPS needs to be set to 0.55v+ before locking in its position. Once set, turn the engine on and slowly push the accelerator pedal to the floor and back (only once) to make sure that the ECM learns the TPS calibration.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH – This throttle position sensor features a redesigned housing & circuit board for bettter resistance against extreme temperatures and vibration. While this is not a genuine Dodge, Chrysler or Alliant Power part, it is a direct replacement and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – These throttle position sensor comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your Dodge Ram years 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 simply contact us for a replacement. Save hundreds of dollars from parts and labor and take advantage of our lifetime warranty.