If your Chevy Silverado, Cadillac Escalade, GMC Yukon or other GM vehicle has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. This AA Ignition Coil Pack Set of 8 is a direct replacement for the factory GM or Deplhi coil. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your engine running how it should be; smooth and fast.
- REPLACEMENT IGNITION COIL PACK SET OF 8 (Round Type) – The ignition coils or ignition coil plug provides spark for your engine. Over time the factory ignition coil packs can fail leading to poor gas mileage, hesitation, and a check engine light (CEL). Replace your faulty ignition coil and restore performance and driveability on your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Hummer or Ascender.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES – with 4.8L, 5.3L & 6.0L V8 Engines – 1999 – 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 | 1999 – 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 | 2001 – 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 | 2001 – 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 | 2000 – 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 | 2000 – 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe | 2003 – 2007 GMC Savana 1500 | 1999 – 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 | 1999 – 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 | 2000 – 2006 GMC Yukon | 2000 – 2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500 | 2000 – 2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500 | 2003 – 2007 Hummer H2 | & more. See below
- REPLACES PART# 12563293, D585, C1251, 19005218, UF262, GN10119, 10457730, C1251, E254, 12563293, D-585, D-514A, UF-262, C-1251, E-254, Delphi GN10119 commonly found on popular Silverado, Suburban, Sierra, Yukon, Avalanche models & more with GM Vortec engines including years 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH – While this is not a genuine GM, ACDelco or Deplhi part, it is a direct replacement for your Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer or Isuzu vehicle and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part. Save time and hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by replacing the part yourself. Please make sure that the coils you have are the round type like the ones on the picture.
- 2 YEAR OR 24,000 MILE WARRANTY – This ignition coil pack set of 8 comes complete with a 2 year or 24, 000 mile warranty. If the coil ever fails on your V8 GM vehicle within the warranty period, simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by taking advantage of this warranty.