- Solves common misfire, rough running issues, poor gas mileage and check engine light (CEL). Get your Hyundai Accent or Kia Rio running perfectly by replacing your coil packs.
- This Coil Pack Set Fits 2006-2010 Hyundai Accent and Kia Rio including: 2006 Kia Rio, 2007 Kia Rio, 2009 Kia Rio, 2010 Hyundai Accent
- 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty. If an ignition fails on your Kia Rio or Hyundai Accent just contact us for a replacement.
- Simple DIY Installation – Installs in minutes with no special tools. Save Hundreds by installing your new ignition coils on your Hyundai Accent or Kia Rio yourself.
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish (NOT a genuine Kia, Hyundai part)
If your Hyundai Accent or Kia Rio has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. This AA Ignition Coil Pack is a direct replacement for the factory Hyundai or Kia coil. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your engine running how it should be; smooth and fast.
This Ignition Coil Pack fits the following Models:
- Hyundai Accent 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Kia Rio 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Kia Rio5 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Replaces the following part numbers: 27301-26640, 2730126640, Denso 673-8308, Delphi GN10330, Karlyn 5077, C691, C1543, E999, IC579, UF-499, B079, UF499, 1AMIC00042, CUF499, 21051-01, 91788290, 10984351, 1788290, B308, 5C1586, 27301-26640, 178-8290, 1C579, 521841, 52-1841
Complete set of 4 ignition coils
This ignition coil is not a genuine Hyundai or Kia part. It is manufactured by AA Ignition, exceeds the factory specification, and carries a 24 month or 24,000 mile warranty. The terms Hyundai and Kia are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this ignition coil fits.