- REPLACEMENT PURGE VALVE SOLENOID – A critical component of the EVAP system, the canister purge valve regulates the flow of fuel vapours being released for the engine to burn instead of the vapours just being released into the atmosphere. When your canister purge valve is bad it may trigger a CEL (Check Engine Light) with a code P0496.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES – 2013 – 2015 Cadillac CTS 3.6L | 2014 – 2016 Cadillac ELR | 2010 – 2016 Cadillac SRX | 2013 – 2018 Cadillac XTS | 2012 – 2015 Chevrolet Camaro 3.6L | 2015 – 2016 Chevrolet Colorado 3.6L | 2010 – 2017 Chevrolet Equinox | 2012 – 2018 Chevrolet Impala | 2009 – 2018 Chevrolet Traverse 3.6L | 2009 – 2017 GMC Acadia | 2010 – 2017 GMC Terrain | 2015 – 2016 GMC Canyon | & more. See below for the full vehicle list.
- REPLACES PART# 12610560, 911-082, 12690512, 12661763, 55593172, 911-082, 214-2137, CP612, CP702, PV479, 2M1113 commonly found on popular 3.0L and 3.6L GM V6 models with year models 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. The canister purge evap valve can easily be located inside the engine bay usually beside the throttle body.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH – While this is not a genuine GM, Dorman or ACDelco part, it is a direct replacement for your factory evap canister purge valve solenoid manufactured by AA Ignition. If you are experiencing rough idle, hard to start especially after fuelling, poor fuel economy and the CEL with code P0496 then you may have a problem with your canister purge valve.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – This canister purge valve comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fail Buick Allure, Enclave, LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Saturn Outlook, Chevy Camaro, Caprice, Captiva Sport, Impala Limited, GMC Acadia Limited, Canyon or Terrain simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by purchasing this part from AA Ignition.
When your canister purge valve is bad it may trigger a CEL (Check Engine Light) with a code P0496. If you are experiencing rough idle, hard to start especially after fuelling, poor fuel economy and the CEL with code P0496 then you may have a problem with your canister purge valve.
Fits the following vehicles:
- 2010 Buick Allure 3.0L, 3.6L
- 2009-2018 Buick Enclave
- 2010-2016 Buick LaCrosse 3.6L (2010 3.6L & 3.0L)
- 2013-2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6L
- 2010-2012 Cadillac CTS 3.0L
- 2013-2015 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
- 2014-2016 Cadillac ELR
- 2010-2011 Cadillac SRX 3.0L
- 2012-2016 Cadillac SRX
- 2013-2018 Cadillac XTS
- 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro 3.6L
- 2012-2017 Chevrolet Caprice 3.6L
- 2012-2015 Chevrolet Captiva Sport 3.0L
- 2015-2016 Chevrolet Colorado 3.6L
- 2010-2012 Chevrolet Equinox 3.0L
- 2013-2017 Chevrolet Equinox 3.6L
- 2012-2018 Chevrolet Impala 3.6L
- 2014-2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited
- 2009-2018 Chevrolet Traverse 3.6L
- 2011-2015 Chevrolet Volt
- 2009-2017 GMC Acadia 3.6L
- 2017 GMC Acadia Limited
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon 3.6L
- 2010-2012 GMC Terrain 3.0L
- 2013-2017 GMC Terrain 3.6L
- 2009-2010 Saturn Outlook
Replaces part number: 12610560, 911-082, 12690512, 12661763, 55593172, 911-082, 214-2137, CP612, CP702, PV479, 2M1113
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This canister purge valve solenoid is NOT a genuine GM, Dorman or ACDelco part. GM and their associated vehicle models and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this canister purge valve solenoid fits.