- Replaces faulty power window and power lock switch. This power window switch is a direct replacement for the factory switch on your Chevrolet Impala, Lumina, or Monte Carlo – 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 model years.
- Located on driver’s front door. This power window switch is sometimes referred to as the master power window switch or driver power window switch. It includes controls for all four power windows including the window lock and also the door lock switch. This switch is specifically designed for the Chevy Impala, Lumina, and Monte Carlo.
- Quick and simple installation OEM fit and finish. Since this power window switch is a direct replacement for your Chevrolet Impala, Lumina, or Monte Carlo installation takes a matter of minutes and does not require any special tools.
- Replaces the driver side window switch, master window switch on the following Chevrolet, GM vehicles. Chevrolet Impala and Monte Carlo 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 – Chevrolet Lumina 2000, 2001
- Lifetime Warranty. This power window switch includes a lifetime warranty. If the switch ever malfunctions on your Chevrolet Impala, Lumina, or Monte Carlo contact us for a free replacement.
If you are unable to control your power windows or power door locks from the driver’s door of your Chevrolet Impala, Lumina, or Monte Carlo a faulty power window switch is likely the culprit. Or is your factory switch worn and peeling? Either way this direct replacement Power Window and Power Lock Switch is the perfect replacement. Manufactured by GWA Auto Parts, this switch easily installs on the driver’s door and controls all 4 power windows and door locks and also controls the window lock. Backed by a Lifetime warranty you can rest assured you are getting a quality replacement part for your Chevy Impala, Lumina, or Monte Carlo.
This switch fits the following Chevrolet models:
- Chevrolet Impala 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Chevrolet Lumina 2000, 2001
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005