Ignition Coil, Coil Pack Replacement Connector – Harness – Set of 4 – Fits VW, Volkswagen and Audi 1.8T, 2.0T, 2.5L, 3.2L, 4.2L Vehicles
- ELIMINATE MISFIRES AND BLOWN IGNITION COILS. Volkswagen and Audi vehicles suffer from frequently failing ignition coils. Often this is a result of a poor electrical connection between the car’s wire harness and the ignition coil. By replacing the factory ignition coil connector, you will provide a clean and secure connection to your ignition coils.
- COMPLETE REPAIR KIT. This ignition coil (coil pack) repair connector kits includes everything you need to repair and replace your damaged electrical connectors. Each kit includes 4 replacement connectors with wire leads, 16 heat shrink crimp connectors, & step by step installation instructions.
- HIGH QUALITY AND OEM GRADE. Each component included in the kit was designed to meet or exceed the factory specifications. The included crimp connectors form a weatherproof seal keeping moisture and contaminates out. The ignition coil itself is sourced from the factory’s own supplier, while the connected wire leads feature a higher temperature rating than the factory wires. This will insure the wire insulation lasts for years. This part is NOT a genuine Volkswagen or Audi part.
- CREATED BY AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS. This kit was methodically created by ASE certified automotive technicians with more than 12 years of experience working on Volkswagen & Audi vehicles. If you have any questions during your installation or repair our experts are available to assist you so you can get the job done.
- FITS MOST VOLKSWAGEN and AUDI VEHICLES. Volkswagen & Audi have used the same ignition coil connectors for over a decade. This kit fits almost all Volkswagen & Audi models from 2000-2015. Please see the description below for a complete list of vehicles this kit fits. The terms Volkswagen and Audi are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this repair kit fits.