- ELIMINATE MISFIRES AND BLOWN IGNITION COILS. Volkswagen and Audi vehicles suffer from frequently failing ignition coils. Often this is a result of a poor electrical connection between the car’s wire harness and the ignition coil. By replacing the factory ignition coil connector, you will provide a clean and secure connection to your ignition coils.
- COMPLETE REPAIR KIT. This ignition coil (coil pack) repair connector kits includes everything you need to repair and replace your damaged electrical connectors. Each kit includes 4 replacement connectors with wire leads, 16 heat shrink crimp connectors, & step by step installation instructions.
- HIGH QUALITY AND OEM GRADE. Each component included in the kit was designed to meet or exceed the factory specifications. The included crimp connectors form a weatherproof seal keeping moisture and contaminates out. The ignition coil itself is sourced from the factory’s own supplier, while the connected wire leads feature a higher temperature rating than the factory wires. This will insure the wire insulation lasts for years. This part is NOT a genuine Volkswagen or Audi part.
- CREATED BY AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS. This kit was methodically created by ASE certified automotive technicians with more than 12 years of experience working on Volkswagen & Audi vehicles. If you have any questions during your installation or repair our experts are available to assist you so you can get the job done.
- FITS MOST VOLKSWAGEN and AUDI VEHICLES. Volkswagen & Audi have used the same ignition coil connectors for over a decade. This kit fits almost all Volkswagen & Audi models from 2000-2015. Please see the description below for a complete list of vehicles this kit fits. The terms Volkswagen and Audi are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this repair kit fits.
Ignition coil (coil pack) connectors on Volkswagen & Audi vehicles often fail resulting in misfires, rough running conditions, a check engine light (CEL), & blown coil packs. This kit allows you to easily replace the broken electrical connector clips & electrical wiring that connect the engine’s wire harness to the ignition coil. If you have experienced frequent blown coil packs or you ignition coil connectors no longer lock onto your ignition coils you should replace your factory connectors.
Replacing your factory connectors are easy. Simply cut the factory wire and connect it to the wire on the new replacement connector using the included crimp connector. The crimp connectors feature heat shrink insulation to block out moisture and contaminates from entering the electrical connection.
- 4 replacement connectors with wire leads
- 16 crimp connectors
- Step by step instructions
- 2001-2005 Volkswagen (MK4) Jetta, Golf, GTI 1.8T
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen MK5, MK6 GTI, Jetta 2.0T
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen MK5, MK6 Jetta, Rabbit, Golf 2.5L
- 2011-2014 Volkswagen MK6 Golf R 2.0T
- 2001-2010 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T, 2.0T
- 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC 2.0T
- 2009-2016 Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0T
- 2005-2014 Audi A3, A3 Quattro 2.0T
- 2001-2015 Audi A4, A4 Quattro 1.8T, 2.0T, 3.0L, 3.2L
- 2008-2016 Audi A5 2.0T, 3.2L
- 2003-2016 Audi A6, A6 Quattro 2.7T, 3.2L, 4.2L, 3.0T
- 2016-2016 Audi A7 3.0T
- 2004-2012 Audi A8 4.2L
- 2009-2016 Audi Q5, SQ5 3.2L, 4.2L, 3.0T
- 2007-2016 Audi Q7 4.2L, 3.0T
- 2008-2015 Audi R8 4.2L, 5.2L
- 2004-2016 Audi S4 4.2L & 3.0T
- 2008-2016 Audi S5 3.0T & 4.2L
- 2003-2005 Audi Allroad 2.7T & 4.2L
- 2000-2014 Audi TT, TTS 1.8T, 2.0T
This isn’t a genuine Volkswagen or Audi part. The terms Volkswagen, Audi are used only for identification purpose.